One of the first signs that attraction is in the air is through a sizzling eye contact. Whether across a room, in a crowded bar or along the streets, meeting eyes with the opposite sex is often, if not always, the beginning of an initial connection that can lead to more. Even the so-called pundits back eye contact as one of the most effective ways to gauge interest.
You can communicate how attracted you are to the opposite sex though confident, unwavering and friendly eye contact. When used right, it can do wonders to your social and dating life. But first things first, here are some guidelines to remember when using eye contact to your advantage.
Eye Contact Attraction – What You Need To Know
- “Relax and Ditch the Shades” If you’ve set your eyes on someone regardless of the setting, one of the first things you need to do is relax. Take a deep breath and let the tension go. If you’re wearing shades, ditch it and allow your bare eyes to do the non-verbal talking. Interaction is much more meaningful without the distractions of shades.
- “Focus on Your Target” There is nothing more attractive than a man or woman who makes intense, direct eye contact. Most people cower at the thought but if you can overcome the fear and hold his or her gaze, you are clearly showing the opposite sex you’re up for the challenge.
- “Couple it with Confidence” When meeting someone in a bar or across the streets, there’s no need to use an arsenal of tricks or fancy lines. Oftentimes, all you need is a lot of confidence to reflect through your eyes. Once you’ve locked eyes on your target, hold the gaze longer than usual or until you’ve made sure he or she knows what you mean. Combine it with conversational seduction strategies – read this – How to Talk to Girls – A Guide To Conversational Seduction.
- “Match it with Body Language” While eye contact is powerful when done confidently, matching it with body language strengthens the action. Avoid sending mixed or confusing signals by making sure that you’re body is relaxed and comfortable. You need to send out a welcoming picture which means no crossed arms or any negative gestures. You might also want to add a subtle smile to the mix in order to make the non-verbal exchange truly count.
- “Make a Move” Remember that eye contact is only the beginning of attraction. At the end of the day, you’ll still need to take action if you want to progress from the initial connection. Eye contact, therefore, is your stepping stone towards the next phase of attraction which is making first impressions. Despite self-doubts, you need to muster you fears and strut towards your target with confidence. With a strong eye contact as foundation, everything should fall into place accordingly. Here’s a guide on Getting A Girl To Fall In Love With You – A SonicSeduction.net Guide.
Eye contact is powerful if you know what to look for and how to use it. It can serve as an effective gauge if the other person is interested or not. But more importantly, it is one of the most effective communication cues of attraction. The key is to pay more attention to the signals and also using the right eye contact tricks in order to do it right.