Women are God’s greatest gift to men, but they’re also the most complicated creatures on Earth. Just the thought of talking to women can make some men tremble; especially shy, reserved men who aren’t very sure of themselves, or men who are insecure about their appearance. Many men aren’t aware that as far as appearances go, looks aren’t all that important to women.
In fact, there are tons of not-so-attractive guys that manage to land a different girl every night. How do they do it, you ask? It’s actually very simple, and if you follow our simple steps on how to attract women, you might even get to pick up the girl of your dreams.
How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: The SonicSeduction Way
- Be Confident, Make The First Move – Advising someone to be more confident is something you are likely to hear in a teen movie, but this tip actually applies to people of all ages, and it can greatly help you land a date with a girl. Why? Because women aren’t keen on dating men who have issues with insecurity. Of course, by being confident you also need to make sure that you’re not being overly cocky as well, since this will make women think you’re arrogant. If you’re in a bar and you see a girl that you like across the room, don’t wait for her to come to you. Making the first move will flatter her, and it is one obvious and flattering way to let her know that you’re interested in her.
- Carefully Observe Your Target – Subtly glance in her direction every now and then, make eye contact and pay close attention to her actions. By making eye contact frequently and by observing for any body languages, you’ll be able to tell from the start if the lady you like is interested or not. When making eye contact, take note if she will hold your gaze or not. If she quickly looks away, or tries to avoid making eye contact with you, it may mean that she’s not interested. Of course, by observing her, you shouldn’t directly stare at her like you have a dangerous motive in store, because then she’ll end up thinking that you really do.
- Make Her Feel That You’re Interested In Her, And Only Her – This means, no looking at another girl’s ass while engaging in a conversation with her, no matter how voluptuous that other girl is. Women are very jealous creatures by nature, and one glance at another girl can trigger their alarms. In fact, even by subtly flirting or talking to her friends during your first conversation is considered to be a dangerous move. If you flirt with girls who belong to the same social circle at the same time, chances are both ladies will end up blacklisting you. Once you’ve decided on whom you want to zero in on that night, stick with your decision.
- Make Her Feel Special – Women are suckers for compliments, and any woman will fall head over heels with a man who makes them feel good, and if you make her feel good, the larger the chance she’ll stick with you through the night. This tip will work wonders for girls who may strike as timid or reserved, however, it may now work that well for girls with bloated egos, since chances are the compliments that you’re telling her are things she says to herself every day.
- Offer Her A Drink Or Be Direct With Your Intentions – Make her feel like a lady while making yourself look like a gentleman by offering her a drink if she seems finished with hers. Of course by being direct, we don’t mean telling her flat out at the start of the conversation that you want to sleep with her. Just don’t beat around the bush using corny pickup lines to let her know you’re interested, because those pickup lines never worked, and we doubt they ever will. Open conversations with her and ask open-ended questions, and frequently flirt in decent ways.
- Don’t Drink Too Much, Or Else – Even if you don’t consider yourself as a lightweight, it is always important to drink what you can handle while trying to pick up a girl. In worst-case scenarios, you end up getting so drunk you start slurring and talking too much about things the lady doesn’t need to know, or worse you’ll start scaring her. By not being able to hold your drink, you’ll end up giving her the impression that you’re an alcoholic, and in most cases, this is one big deal breaker.
- Enjoy It, Don’t Overthink About It and Be A Gentleman – A lot of men are thinking that picking up a girl can be a terrifying experience, when it actually isn’t. If you know how to meet women anywhere, it makes life easier. Make her smile and laugh by telling her a joke every now and then, get to know her more, and just have fun. Don’t think too much about the possibility of saying the wrong thing, because the more you think about it, the more likely for you to commit that mistake. Be direct and yet gentle with your approach by acting like a gentleman. Don’t touch her or rub against her often, even if you can get away with it because the bar seems crowded. Instead, keep a comfortable distance and be a little protective of her, by making sure that a pervert won’t ‘accidentally’ bump on her.
There are many ways on how to land or pick up a girl, and the seven tips we’ve given you are just some of them. Nonetheless, these tips will work wonders for any man who has trouble picking up girls. Just remember to enjoy the moment, and that there is nothing wrong with getting rejected, since even Brad Pitt or George Clooney gets rejected every now and then. If your efforts fail, move on to the next target.
The Last Resort
Of course, I’ve saved the best for last. Advanced seducers know that the quickest way to make a woman fall in love with you is to use covert techniques which heavily borrow on mind control and hypnosis. Using these techniques, you can hack into a woman’s mind and subliminally influence her to fall in love with you. It’s deadly effective!
Fractionation is one of these covert techniques and is known to be the “grand-daddy” of all covert and hypnosis-based seduction tactics. Famous seduction frameworks such as the October Man Sequence and the Dark Rake Method are based on fractionation. If you’ve seen guys getting phone numbers quickly from women they just met, you can bet that there’s some fractionation action going on.
To continue, click on this link below –
Give it a go!