Hello, Mark here, and I am the administrator of this website. I have initially set this website up to collate my own experiences using the techniques I learned from Derek Rake’s Sonic Seduction program which I joined back in 2010. I later found that there is an existing community of over 12,000 students of Sonic Seduction, and I thought it would be a waste if we do not get together and share experiences from the program – the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Note that this website is NOT sanctioned by Derek Rake or the Sonic Seduction company. I also do not claim to represent Derek Rake, and the case studies posted here are by third parties who may or may not know Derek Rake personally.
If you are a client of Derek Rake and you use Sonic Seduction to improve your dating life, then you are more than welcome to submit your own case studies to this website. Note that it is entirely up to my discretion to publish your case study. Thank you for understanding.
Question Of The Week
Edward L. emailed this short question over the weekend:
“Mark – I think I am in love with a foreign woman. I can’t help but to think of her all the time. What can I do?”
OK, Eddie, so here’s the deal.
You met her on her vacation. Or while you’re vacationing off the Pacific coast. Or you met online. Or she has just recently migrated from Timbuktu or wherever. And you’re in love. You are so madly in love with this girl and you’ve never felt this happy since getting your first Nintendo.
And she’s a foreign girl.
She has an accent that you can hardly place but makes your heart melt every single time. Her face is something you don’t always see in your country; she’s beyond beautiful. She laughs at things you don’t find funny, and she says something to herself before eating. She nothing close to all the girls you’ve met around you.
Yes, she’s different. And so your approaches towards her should be different as well. Here are some tips (lifted from the core Sonic Seduction program) to make life easier and happier for you while dating a foreign girl:
- Respect. I couldn’t quite place so much emphasis on the R word. Her culture is different from yours, they have practices that you can hardly understand or find logical. Her dialect may sound a bit funny to you. But guess what: that’s who she is. Unless her eating habits included barfing the food and feeding it to you, or slaughtering a person for Thanksgiving, chances are they are highly harmless to you or to your community. If you can’t like it, or do it, the least you can do is respect it. Live and let live.
- Adjust. You don’t have to do as she does for the most part, but you can always try to adjust to what she is used to just so you can accommodate her. So she doesn’t eat pork? Then don’t cook pork by all means! And skip your bacon until after she’s done eating. She can’t stand having people walk around in shoes inside the house? Wear the slippers that she bought you. As long as they do not create conflicts with your own set of beliefs, adjusting for her won’t hurt you.
- Research and discover. It will earn you a lot of points if you give her leis on her native country’s flower festival. Or discover a popular folk song from her country. Or give her some memento that reminds her of her country. Research and discover the good stuff about her country and she will appreciate you for it.
- Be ready for some separation. Especially if you have met online or in the midst of a holiday vacation, you’ll likely have to live apart for some time and be long distance lovers. If you’re not up for nights spent on Skype, or anniversaries celebrated with 6-hour time gaps, then I’m telling you quit before you’re in too deep. Asking her to be your girlfriend at this point would be a no-no.
- Disqualify her. Use the patented Sonic Seduction disqualification technique. Click here for more information.
- Be ready for cultural and language gaps. There just are some things that are culture-exclusive. Her jokes, puns, stories or idioms may not find exact and perfect translation in your shared language. The context might get lost in translation and that could be frustrating at some point. You would have to extend your patience to greater lengths for these situations.
And of course, I am assuming that you already have some success asking her out. If not, read this guide.
Hope that helps, Ed.
Got a burning question about your dating life? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.